We've been talking for just shy of 13,000 minutes now and it only took us 100 episode (plus 69 of the Brew Files) to get there! In this episode we visit a new room at Casa Verde to revisit what we've all learned (Maybe the real beer was always the one in our hands). And since the world of beer never stops - we're covering the news and talking with Seth Klann of Mecca Grade Estate Malt about his plans to bring even more craft malt to the world! Oh and a party!
- Hop & Brew School - https://www.yakimachief.com/events/
- BYO Nano-Con Registration (code nano-experimental for $100 off) - https://byo.com/nanocon/2019-nanocon/
- No Deal for CBA - https://www.beervanablog.com/beervana/2019/8/23/no-deal-anheuser-busch-passes
- Brewie Gone? - No URL
- Breakside Employee Stock Ownership - https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/news/2019/08/16/breakside-brews-up-...
- Purpose Brewing at 2 Years - https://www.porchdrinking.com/articles/2019/08/15/purpose-brewing-celebr...
- Fresh Fest Recap - https://www.craftbeer.com/craft-beer-muses/fresh-fest-celebrates-and-con...
- Escarpment Labs on Brett & Temperature - https://www.escarpmentlabs.com/single-post/2019/08/14/Dont-forget-the-Brett
- Mecca Grade - http://www.meccagrade.com
- Mecca Grade's Brewing Man - https://www.brewingman.org
- Good Eats the Return - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kg6regArFY
- Orville Peck - Dead of Night - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3esGD6lcMM
- Orville Peck - Turn to Hate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR-4l5M_MQ8
- Chat with Champs - http://www.chatwithchamps.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors & Announcements & Feedback
00:08:44 The Pub
00:26:23 The Library
00:34:09 The Rumpus Room - the Podcast at 100
00:57:34 The Lounge - Seth Klann - Mecca Grade
01:40:48 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss