We hear all the time that local is best and in these weird times, maybe that's true. We sit down with Gary Glass to talk about how to support your local homebrew supplier and brewery and then we talk to Patrick Chavanelle, Allagash Brewing's R&D Brewery about Crosspath, the brewery's first organic and local ale. Is it hype? Nope!
- Governing Committee Elections - https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-governing-committe...
- Allagash - https://www.allagash.com/
- Reasons to Be Cheerful - https://reasonstobecheerful.world/
- Liziqi - https://youtu.be/RXIW5lm_Pgk
- Not One More Vet - http://www.nomv.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:33 Announcements & Feedback
00:09:58 The Pub & Gary Glass
00:43:98 The Brewery - Pandemic Misaddventure
00:57:49 The Lounge - Allagash - Patrick Chavanelle
01:39:41 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss