As our time apart grows, our chance to explore and brew comes alive. We explore not only the brews and news, but the new as White Labs has unleashed a Non-STA1 Saison blend on the world. Drew talks with Kara Taylor, Head of Laboratory Innovation about STA-1, what has people concerned and how best to play with this new yeast blend!
- Athletic Adds Former Ballast Point Brewery - https://www.brewbound.com/news/athletic-brewing-company-adds-san-diego-p...
- 21st Amendment Calls for Lender Moratorium - https://www.americancraftbeer.com/21st-amendment-brewery-calls-for-lende...
- WA Governor Opens More Retail Locations and Dogs! - http://www.washingtonbeerblog.com/governor-signs-new-that-benefits-brewe...
- Cascade Brewing Sold - https://www.newschoolbeer.com/2020/04/cascade-brewing-has-been-sold.html
- Reevaluating Dry Hop Techniques - https://bsgcraftbrewing.com/reevaluating-dry-hop-techniques
- White Labs - https://www.whitelabs.com/
- Denture Brush - https://www.amazon.com/Gus-Craft-Cleaning-Multi-Layered-Ergonomic/dp/B071R22XWD/
- To Say Nothing Of The Dog - https://www.amazon.com/Say-Nothing-Oxford-Time-Travel-ebook/dp/B00309SCOE/
- Not One More Vet - http://www.nomv.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:03:03 Announcements & Feedback
00:06:45 The Pub
00:19:28 The Brewery - A New Dry Hop Technique
00:32:00 The Lounge - STA1-Saison - Kara Taylor
01:12:12 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss