WARNING - Drew excessively nerds out with Frank Clark of Colonial Williamsburg about beer through the years and their upcoming brewing history conference - Ale Through The Ages. (note the proper title - no matter how many times we mess it up). What was beer like back in the pre-Revolution period? What can you learn online or in person at their conference? Find out!
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- Opening Germany's Oldest Beer: https://indiaeducationdiary.in/technical-university-of-munich-scientific...
- Sacred Profane - The Anti-Hype Brewery: https://punchdrink.com/articles/anti-hype-brewery-sacred-profane-craft-b...
- Malliard Reactions During a Boil: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00217-022-04138-0
- Ales Through the Ages at Colonial Williamsburg: https://www.colonialwilliamsburg.org/learn/on-site-opportunities/educati...
- Merlin Bird App: https://merlin.allaboutbirds.org/
- The Pongo Fund: https://www.thepongofund.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:16 Announcements & Feedback
00:06:45 The Pub
00:26:59 The Library
00:39:27 The Brewery
00:54:29 The Lounge with Frank Clark
01:51:39 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss