It's been nearly 100 episodes of the show and we need a change! To deal with our broader interests - we're moving formats and becoming the Everything Crafted Show! On this episode we're going to explore the world of artisanal water, Drew's love of gin, Denny's love of seafood and how to get the best out of your Colorado/California/Oregon/Washington friendly garden! Join us as we craft up the best of everything for you!
- BrewSwag.com - Use Code "Experimental" and save 7.5% and give 7.5% to our charity fund!
- Raw Water - The Trend (Don't do This): https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/4/16846048/raw-water-trend...
- St. George's Terroir Gin: http://www.stgeorgespirits.com/spirits/gins/st-george-terroir-gin/
- &Tonic Syrup: https://www.andtonic.co/
- Pegu Club: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/drew/pegu-club-cocktail
- Drew's Other Gin Cocktails: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/drew/drews-favorite-gin-recipes
- Denny's Seafood Recipes: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/denny/dennys-seafood-recipes
- BYO Subscribe! https://subscribe.pcspublink.com/sub/subscribe.aspx?guid=cc79fade-90d7-4...
- Habitat for Humanity - https://www.habitat.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:03:36 Announcements & Feedback
00:09:11 The Well
00:17:28 The Kitchen - Crafting Seafood with Denny
00:25:55 The Bar - Gin with Drew
00:34:14 The Garden - "Green" Gardening with Denny
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss