It's time for us to answer a bunch of questions to the best of our ability (and our ability to research). Sit back and relax we've got 32 questions and about 63 answers! We'll cover your Fermentation, Ingredient, Packaging, Recipe and Technique questions. (Don't forget you can always drop us a line and get questions answered in a regular episode)
- BrewSwag.com - Use Code "Experimental" and save 7.5% and give 7.5% to our charity fund!
- BYO Subscribe! https://subscribe.pcspublink.com/sub/subscribe.aspx?guid=cc79fade-90d7-4...
- Nowzad - https://www.nowzad.com/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:44 Announcements & Feedback
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss