Last call in Australia! On our final night in Sydney, we did a presentation at Batch Brewing Company. After 1100 kilometers of driving and not killing each other - Denny and Drew enjoyed meeting a healthy gathering of local homebrewers. After the talk, Drew sat down with Chris Sidwa of Batch Brewing Company. Together they talk how a Jersey kid ended up surviving a company crash overseas and turned it into his dream of owning a brewery and the steps he takes to ensure he's doing good for the beer and his people. Naturally we also talk beer news, some more explanation of the brew experiment from Australia, q and a, tips and something other in this very Aussie themed show!
- BYO Boot Camp with Denny & Marshall - http://byobootcamp.com/
- Utah's New Testing Rule for Beer - https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/11/10/yet-another-new-rule-utah/
- Pete Brown's Take on ABI's "Relaunch" of Bass Ale - https://www.petebrown.net/2018/11/12/bass-ale-is-back-i-wish-i-was-more-...
- Batch Brewing Company - http://www.batchbrewingco.com.au/
- The "Triangle" Test at Batch - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/drew/difficulty-triangle-testings...
- Brew a Batch by Chris Sidwa - https://amzn.to/2OPRu48
- The Metropolitan Hotel, Melbourne - http://metropolitan.melbourne/
- The Battered Bastards of Baseball on Netflix - https://www.netflix.com/title/70299904
- Nowzad - https://www.nowzad.com/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:59 Announcements & Feedback
00:09:21 The Pub
00:22:46 The Brewery - Helen's Brew Experiment, Described
00:31:03 The Lounge - Chris Sidwa - Batch Brewing
01:33:03 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss