After our adventures down in Australia, it's time to get local again with Ten Mile Brewing in Signal Hill, California. Drew sits down with Dan Sundstrom to talk how the brewer got started and why they have a focus on tradition including their attempts to bring the Kentucky Common to California.
But first we've got to cover the bad beer news and some brewing for a good cause news before we borrow a quick tip from Chino and a quick tip of a book series that Drew now has to wait to be finished.
- BYO Boot Camp with Denny & Marshall - http://byobootcamp.com/
- Accusations Against Trillium - https://thetakeout.com/trillium-brewery-beer-scandal-accusations-explain...
- 7k Breweries and Counting - https://www.craftbeer.com/editors-picks/u-s-breweries-hit-new-milestone
- Sierra Nevad Resilience Butte County Proud IPA Brewery List - https://sierranevada.com/resilience-butte-county-proud-ipa
- Resilience Homebrew Recipe - https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/homebrew-recipe/sierra-nevada-res...
- Golden Valley Bank Community Foundation - https://www.goldenvalley.bank/Community-Foundation.aspx
- Ten Mile Brewing Company - http://www.tenmilebrewing.com/
- Name of the Wind - https://amzn.to/2KVDxkK
- Nowzad - https://www.nowzad.com/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:59 Announcements & Feedback
00:07:35 The Pub
00:22:39 The Brewery - Resilience IPA
00:30:50 The Lounge - Dan Sundstrom - Ten Mile Brewing
01:13:38 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss