There's a whole slew of feedback today before we hit the beer news and run to the brewery to talk a Memorial Day event at Mecca Grade, new Yeast strains, how to actually say Kveik and make things with it and some additional dry hopping data points. And then we sit down with Marshall and talk about what we're going to be trying to teach at the BYO Bootcamp in Asheville in a month!
- BYO Boot Camp with Denny, Drew & Marshall - http://byobootcamp.com/ (use code byobootcampexperimentalbrewing
- The Whole Great Lakes Brewing News Fiasco - https://thethirstywench.com/2019/02/12/the-hell-the-sexist-asinine-rambl...
- Bill Metzger to resign - https://www.forbes.com/sites/taranurin/2019/02/14/brewing-news-co-owner-...
- Anchor Union Effort - https://splinternews.com/one-of-the-worlds-most-iconic-craft-breweries-i...
- Charlie Bamforth joins Sierra Nevada Brewing - https://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/02/pope-of-foam-charlie-bamforth-jo...
- SS Oregon Shipwreck - yeast recovered for brewing - https://www.apnews.com/93f9a916376249c1a7751ff70cf8ab4f?fbclid=IwAR3P161...
- Mecca Grade Brewing Man - https://www.meccagrade.com/blogs/news/brewing-man-announcement
- Omega Yeast Gulo Ale Hybrid - https://omegayeast.com/news/omega-yeast-announces-latest-innovative-hybr...
- Pixar Shorts - Kitbull - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZS5cgybKcI&t=466s
- Wings of Rescue - https://wingsofrescue.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:47 Announcements & Feedback
00:14:16 The Pub
00:26:36 The Brewery
00:34:53 The Lab - Revisiting Hop Science
00:41:43 The Lounge - Marshall, Denny & Drew
00:59:33 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss