For years Orlando was known for a great attractions, but great beer wasn't one of them! Times change and this week Drew sits down with Jeremy Pittman of Rockpit Brewing and Orlando Homebrew Supplies about what it means to run a homebrew shop and a brewery together in the same space and how they feed each other. Plus we tackle the worst idea Drew's inflicted on the world and a ton of feedback on recent episodes!
- Strange Brew Fest - https://strangebrewfestpt.com/
- SuiGeneris on Infection Risk - http://suigenerisbrewing.com/index.php/category/brewing-science/fact-or-...
- RockPit Brewing - https://rockpitbrewing.com/
- Not One More Vet - http://www.nomv.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:31 Announcements & Feedback
00:17:01 The Pub
00:26:37 The Lounge - Jeremy Pittman of RockPit Brewing/Orlando Homebrew Supplies
01:10:47 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss