We talk a lot about hops, but without great malt, hops would make a poor, bitter salad. In this episode, we talk to Jesse Bussard the Executive Director of the North American Craft Maltsters Guild to talk all things malty. If you love great craft beer, then you should be excited about the future of great craft malt!
- HomeBrewCon Virtual: https://www.homebrewcon.org/
- City Brewing Purchased and Pabst Sells Their New Brewery: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210316005616/en/City-Brewing-Co...
- The World's Hottest Beer: https://patch.com/virginia/fredericksburg/amp/29354502/umw-researchers-s...
- Your Manager is a B: https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/virginia-brewery-beer-inspired-vulgar...
- The New BA Styles: https://www.foodandwine.com/news/brewers-association-new-beer-styles-2021
- Kulmbacher: https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/blog/2021/3/16/dark-lager-hunting-in-sea...
- Baird's Malt 2.0: https://www.bairds-malt.co.uk/malt2-0/
- Craft Maltsters Guild: http://craftmalting.com
- Malt Cup Awards: https://craftmalting.com/2021-malt-cup-awards-ceremony-results/
- James Burke on the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000s1lc
- World Central Kitchen: https://wck.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:08 Announcements & Feedback
00:7:12 The Pub
00:20:41 The Library
00:28:23 The Brewery
00:38:51 The Lounge - Jesse Brussard
01:24:37 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss