Marty Nachel has been homebrewing for a damn sight longer than most of us wielding a mash paddle. In that time, he's seen a number of changes and has documented it in "Homebrewing for Dummies". We look back over homebrewing and what's changed in his brand new 3rd Edition.
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- Survivables Presentation: CORRECTED LINK - https://hopandbrewschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Next-Gen-Surviva...
- Skipping Tallboys for 12oz cans: https://vinepair.com/articles/lagers-in-12-ounce-cans/
- Massive US Hop Inventory: https://mackinnonreport.substack.com/p/massive-hop-inventory-in-the-us
- The Return of Gale's Old Prize Ale: https://www.pelliclemag.com/home/2022/9/25/seasons-will-pass-you-by-the-...
- Incognito - Homebrew Size: https://yakimavalleyhops.com/products/incognito?variant=39835104149637
- Venturi Pump: http://www.conchrepublicbrewing.com/wort-wizard/
- Nachel Beer Education: https://www.nachelbeereducation.com/
- Homebrewing For Dummies, 3rd Edition: https://www.amazon.com/Homebrewing-for-Dummies-3rd-Edition/dp/B0BBPB5CL2/
- The House That Norm Built: https://www.thisoldhouse.com/this-old-house/23330908/watch-the-house-tha...
- Hercule Poirot: The Complete Short Stories: https://www.audible.com/pd/Hercule-Poirot-The-Complete-Short-Stories-Aud...
- The Pongo Fund: https://www.thepongofund.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:13 Announcements & Feedback
00:13:06 The Pub
00:35:11 The Brewery
00:51:10 The Lounge with Marty Nachel
01:28:29 Q&A, Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss