A little different show this week and we warn you - it's a long one! We hit three main topics today, but first feedback.
With April Fool's Day right around the corner, it's time to explore how foolish we brewers are with a bunch of disasters stories! Stay safe people!
Then it's back to the Jeopardy stage where we questions answers about Recipes, Water and Troubleshooting - wait, strke that, reserve it.
And then - we talk with Gary Glass of the AHA about the Governing Committee and the election. Final votes are due by 3/31! So stick around and listen to the candidates! (Special Thanks to the Brewing Network for providing the statements!)
- Cory's Malt Database Link: https://www.homebrewsupply.com/learn/homebrew-malt-comparison-chart.html
- Drew's Season of Saisons - https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/attachments/0000/2499/MJzym08_Sai...
- Cookie Celebration Ale - https://www.maltosefalcons.com/recipes/oatmeal-raisin-cookie-celebration...
- AHA Governing Committee Election - https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-governing-committe...
- San Gabriel Valley Humane Society - http://www.sgvhumane.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Our Sponsors
00:03:17 Support the Podcast
00:09:10 Disaster Stories
00:44:36 Questions - Recipes & Styles
01:06:32 Questions - Water
01:18:00 Questions - Troubleshooting & Other
01:44:03 Gary Glass & Governing Committee Statements
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss