We're loaded up and trucking right through your feedback.
In the pub, we enjoy a pint or two while looking back at a big retirement, talking some new guidelines and wondering maybe we've been looking at the whole "bubble" thing wrongly.
We stop in the brewery to look at Sierra Nevada's Ruthless Rye recipe and why Denny gave them a bunch of guff for it when they were making it. (Plus Drew's weird feelings about late additions of Magnum)
Then in the Lounge, Denny talks to Rebecca Schranz - the Queen of Getting Shit Done- at St. Louis's Earthbound Beer about expansion, taking over an old brewery space and what happens when you find a hand to god Bat Cave in your cellar.
Finally we tackle questions we can answer. Drop a quick tip on ya and Drew reveals he's deeply weird about notebooks.
- Ornery Ales' International Homebrew Day Video - https://youtu.be/DKhTgnobo0c
- 2017 BA Style Guidelines: https://www.brewersassociation.org/resources/brewers-association-beer-st...
- Peter Bouckaert leaves New Belgium: http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/05/new-belgiums-peter-bouckaert-help...
- Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye: https://www.facebook.com/sierranevadabeer/photos/a.10150096086127516.324...
- Sarah Bennett - Budweiser is Trying to Fool You - http://www.laweekly.com/restaurants/budweiser-continues-buying-craft-bre...
- Jim Vorel - The BS Arguments of Craft Beer Sell-Outs: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/the-straw-man-arguments-o...
- Earthbound Beer: http://www.earthboundbeer.com/
- Rocketbook: https://getrocketbook.com/
- San Gabriel Valley Humane Society - http://www.sgvhumane.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors & Announcements
00:17:03 The Pub
00:35:09 The Brewery
00:44:50 The Lounge - Rebecca Schranz of Earthbound Beer
01:29:20 Quick Tip
01:31:52 Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss