2 full years of podcasting! No time to celebrate - we've got things to cover! We'll talk transcripts, O2 in hops, the BA's second phase of Craft Beer independence, the beery witchy connection and a bunch of interesting brewing developments before we sit down and talk hops, hops and more hops with Bryan Pierce of YCH Hops about where the hop industry is going, how great this year's harvest was and what's new and exciting in the hoppy world (and what happens if IPA's stop being the thing). And then of course, some tips, some questions, some answers and the best comedy you need to be watching.
- PicoBrew - Save $$ on a Zymatic with the code PICODENNY at http://www.picobrew.com
- 2017 Survey with Prizes - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/survey
- Q&A Transcript - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/episode-10-qa-transcript
- Take Craft Back - https://www.takecraftback.com/
- Jeff Alworth's reaction to Take Craft Back - https://www.beervanablog.com/beervana/2017/10/17/behind-the-take-craft-b...
- Sonoma Pride Fund Raiser - https://www.sonomapride.com/
- Punch Magazine - https://punchdrink.com/articles/how-other-half-brewery-become-official-b...
- Desi Strong - https://www.desistrongfoundation.org/
- Witches and Beer - http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/bubbling-brews...
- Ground Breaker's Gluten Free Homebrew Recipe - https://www.groundbreakerbrewing.com/news/2017/6/16/ground-breaker-brewi...
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:03:32 Announcements & Feedback
00:15:19 The Pub
00:28:51 The Library
00:33:48 The Brewery - BrewTan, Gluten Free, Genesis
00:42:55 The Lounge - Byran Pierce - YCH
01:38:10 Quick Tip
01:39:29 Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at email@example.com. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to email@example.com!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss