Programming Note: Sorry for the delay in new episodes. Drew has been sick, but hey - here's a new episode!
We all know it takes hard work, planning, great brewing and a bit of luck to win a homebrew competition, but what does it take to win an entire state - with just one beer? We sit down with Michael Gwynn, who did pretty much that - with an assist from a certain pandemic - to win the Oregon Homebrewer of the Year.
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- HomebrewCon: June 23-25 - Pittsburgh - https://www.homebrewcon.org
- Women's International Beer Summit: https://wcfa.beer/
- MBAA Podcast on Thiols: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWFzdGVyYnJld2Vyc3BvZGN...
- Hardywood and Lactob Acteotolerens. - https://www.facebook..com/hardywoodbeer/posts/5023534997705978
- The Sports Bra: https://newschoolbeer.com/home/2022/3/first-look-at-the-sports-bra-women...
- Mando Pop - Mandarin Saison: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/recipes/mandopop-saison
- Oregon State Homebrewer of the Year: https://www.oshboty.org/
- Vampire Survivors (free "old" version): https://poncle.itch.io/vampire-survivors
- Vampire Survivors (Steam - constantly updated): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1794680/Vampire_Survivors/
- Overcooked (Steam): https://store.steampowered.com/app/448510/Overcooked/
- K9 For Warriors: https://k9sforwarriors.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:13 Announcements & Feedback
00:11:14 The Pub
00:30:13 The Brewery
00:44:20 The Lounge - Michael Gwynn
01:16:03 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]experimentalbrew.com. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss