When we first talked with Tyler and Laurie of Brew'd Up- it was a wide wandering discussion of beer and podcasts - now we sit down to find out what, how and why they brew! And we dig into Drew's brewery remodel - help him kit out his new space!
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- Hop & Brew School: https://hopandbrewschool.com/
- Mass Bay Brewing Buys Long Trail: https://www.brewbound.com/news/2022/harpoon-parent-company-to-acquire-ve...
- Buoy Collapses: https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/buoy-beer-building-collapse/283-a...
- Victorian Farm (Amazon Prime US): https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B082MRKLLZ/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r
- K9 For Warriors: https://k9sforwarriors.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:13 Announcements & Feedback
00:07:24 The Pub
00:24:24 The Brewery
00:34:44 The Lounge - Brew'd Up Podcast
01:20:22 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss