We love cafes and we love breweries. Wild Parrot Brewing is helping the folks at Rosebud Coffee to bring them both together. Drew talks with his new neighbor, John Jackson, about the challenges of opening a compact 7 barrel system to make an all day hangout spot.
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- Hop & Brew School: https://hopandbrewschool.com/
- AHA National Homebrew Comp Winners: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/news/2022-national-homebrew-compe...
- Wild Parrot Brewing: http://www.wildparrotbrewing.com/
- Rosebud Coffee: https://www.rosebudcoffee.com/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:10 Announcements & Feedback
00:07:24 The Pub
00:32:11 The Brewery
00:42:43 The Lounge - John Jackson - Wild Parrot Brewing
01:26:33 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss