Thiols are all the rage right now, so much so that Omega Yeast, Phantasm and Yakima Chief all brought thiol enhancing products to the market at the same time. Denny finds out how these products can be used together to synergistically maximize impact in any IPA style
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- Boogie of the Bells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEt1CXMWpE&t=4s
- Tru Colors Closing: https://www.brewbound.com/news/tru-colors-molson-coors-backed-brewery-wi...
- Stephen Beaumont's Belgian Beer Month Proposal: https://www.facebook.com/stephen.beaumont.10/posts/pfbid0r61oZ1E7u69jMix...
- Grainfather adds Split Brewing to the App: https://www.facebook.com/grainfather/photos/a.645953298804098/5175526362...
- Denny on Homebrew Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opvQEb1naXY
- Omega Yeast: https://omegayeast.com/
- Phantasm: https://www.facebook.com/phantasm.nz
- Hop & Brew School Presentations: https://hopandbrewschool.com/yakima/
- Thiols Presentation: https://hopandbrewschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Survivables-Thio...
- Ancient Beat Newsletter: https://ancientbeat.substack.com/
- The Pongo Fund: https://www.thepongofund.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:01:49 Announcements & Feedback
00:10:22 The Pub
00:30:10 The Brewery
00:43:22 The Lounge with Laura Burns (Omega), Jos Ruffell (Phantasm) & Tessa Schilaty (Yakima Chief Hops)
01:23:34 Q&A, Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss