As we release this, Denny is somewhere recovering from invading the fine country of Belgium. Next episode we'll get into it. But on this episode, we wanted to step back and take a look at where we started on our journey of New England "Hazy" IPA (Episode 15), revisit one of the strange beer ideas Drew still gets questions about with Russell Everett's Cool Ranch Beer from Bainbridge Brewing(Episode 23) and the infamous Gin discussion that some of you probably didn't get to because it was in our April Fools episode (Episode 63). Sit back and don't forget to get your copy of Simple Homebrewing! (Today's the last day of the AHA Presale! https://www.experimentalbrew.com/simple)
- Simple Homebrewing AHA Members Presale - May 8th Final day - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/simple
- HomeBrewCon - Providence RI - http://www.homebrewcon.org
- Pre-Con Party - CountryMaltGroup & Experimental Brewing at Isle Brewers Guild - 6/26
- Hop & Brew School - https://www.yakimachief.com/events/
- New England IPA Experiment: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/experiments/new-england-ipa-series-it-yeast
- Bainbridge Island Brewing - http://www.bainbridgebeer.com/
- St. George's Terroir Gin: http://www.stgeorgespirits.com/spirits/gins/st-george-terroir-gin/
- &Tonic Syrup: https://www.andtonic.co/
- Pegu Club: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/drew/pegu-club-cocktail
- Drew's Other Gin Cocktails: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/drew/drews-favorite-gin-recipes
- Wings of Rescue - https://wingsofrescue.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:03:14 Announcements & Feedback
00:07:52 New England IPA Tasting Experiment
00:42:38 Bainbridge Brewing
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at [email protected]. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to [email protected]!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss