It’s a new year and for many, time for a new challenge!? If you’re crazy, you can follow Martin Keen’s example and brew every BJCP style over 99 weeks. We ask him just why and how he made that magic happen!
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- Cascade KLCC Homebrew Competition: https://klcchomebrewcomp.com
- The 99 Week Challenge: https://homebrewacademy.com/99brew-challenge/
- Yellowstone: https://www.paramountnetwork.com/shows/yellowstone
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:33 Announcements & Feedback
00:08:20 The Pub
00:32:38 The Brewery
00:43:18 The Lounge – Martin Keen – 99 Weeks of Homebrew
01:17:15 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) – contact them at email@example.com. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it – talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you’d like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to email@example.com!
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at https://media.blubrry.com/1468652/content.blubrry.com/1468652/ExperimentalBrewing_Episode_168_99_Weeks_Of_Brew.mp3
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss