Drew’s still under the weather with something fun and exciting. So we’re taking a quick spin around the world of beer news and what we’re prepping/brewing!
- Homebrewers Association: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/experimental
- WIBS Summit: https://wcfa.beer/wibs23/
- The Two Most Popular IPAs in America: https://vinepair.com/booze-news/voodoo-ranger-ipa-collection-sales/
- Not All Linalool Is the Same: https://phys.org/news/2023-09-year-old-assumption-beer-aroma.html
- Birds Fly South Project: https://beerstreetjournal.com/birds-fly-south-ale-project-to-close-october-10th/
- Zevo Fly Traps: https://zevoinsect.com/flying-insect-trap-starter-kit-model-3/
- Sandwiches of History: https://www.youtube.com/@SandwichesofHistory
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:46 Announcements & Feedback
00:07:28 The Pub
00:29:44 The Brewery
00:44:09 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) – contact them at email@example.com. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it – talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you’d like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to email@example.com!
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss